Skip to content
- We at BoonsArt care about your privacy and will do our utmost to ensure the safe and proper handling of any personal information you may give us.
- We promise to never use your personal information for commercial gain.
- The BoonsArt site and its affiliated webshop are owned by BoonsArt, a company owned by Tsjerk Boonstra and Sofia Boonstra-Soderberg. We are registered as a commercial company in The Netherlands, KVK 68458711.
- By creating an account with BoonsArt you consent to us collecting and storing the necessary personal information about you to successfully conclude a transaction.
- Any changes made will not be retroactively applicable; the most recent version of the Terms will be governing the relationship between BoonsArt and the Users.
- All material updates will be communicated prominently on our website and on our social media outlets. Additionally, you may receive an email with the appropriate information.
2. Collection of Data
- To be able to use the services offered by BoonsArt, you will need to make an account.
- In doing so, BoonsArt will collect your personal information in the form of name and address, email address, appropriate payment information, and shipping address.
- BoonsArt will collect this data at Registration.
3. Use of Collected Data
- BoonsArt may use your Registration data and other information or data we receive or collect as well as data we derive or infer from combinations of the foregoing for various purposes, such as:
- To create and secure your account of BoonsArt,
- To provide and improve the services offered by BoonsArt,
- To handle your payments made to BoonsArt,
- To dispatch your order to the address you have provided,
- To communicate with you about your order,
- To communicate with you about any questions, queries, comments, or complaints you may have.
- BoonsArt will share your information with several third parties to ensure the successful completion of your transaction. These include:
- PostNL, the Dutch postal service, may in turn share your address with any third parties and/or their network partners in other countries.
- BoonsArt promises not to sell for profit your information to any third party without your express consent.
4. Your Rights
- Your rights as a User are in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations. These include:
- Right to be Informed – You have the right to receive information about how your personal data is stored and used.
- Right of Access – You have the right to access information about your personal data.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask BoonsArt to correct any inaccurate information we might have about you.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to ask BoonsArt to erase your personal data from our website. We will take such requests into consideration.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to ask BoonsArt to stop processing your data in certain ways.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to ask BoonsArt for a copy of your personal information.
- Right to Object – You have the right to ask BoonsArt to stop processing your personal data. Be advised that doing so will hamper our ability to process your order(s).
- Rights related to Automated Decision-Making – You have the right to requests that a human views or oversees any processing of your personal data normally carried out by a computer.
- To view more of this information and/or to exercise your GDPR rights, please visit gdpr-info.eu.