Skip to content
1. Introduction and Acceptance of Agreement
- Please read them carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Any possible issues between BoonsArt and its Users will be subject to Dutch law. This holds true even when the User is living outside The Netherlands.
3. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
- You, the User, understand and agree that the submission of personal information is at your own risk, and BoonsArt is expressly not liable for any misuse or loss of such information due to any third party.
- BoonsArt is not liable for wear & tear and/or breakages or defects which have reasonably resulted from the age and/or improper storage of an item.
- BoonsArt is not responsible for the loss and/or damage to items that may occur during transit. If you have paid for registered and insured shipping, a claim will be made with the appropriate shipping company to attempt to gain compensation for said losses and/or damages. If you have paid for unregistered (and therefore also uninsured) shipping, such claims can unfortunately not be made and any and all losses are for the User.
- BoonsArt is not responsible for so-called Buyer’s Remorse. Please study the item’s information and photos carefully before buying.
- BoonsArt is not liable for glitches in the BoonsArt webshop resulting from malware, third party interference, server shutdown, or other technological difficulties outside of our control.
- BoonsArt is not liable for any personal injury, property damage, lost profits, cost of substitute goods or services, loss of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer and/or device or technology failure or malfunction, or any other form of difficulties resulting from the use of an item purchased from BoonsArt.
- BoonsArt does its utmost to ensure that all information on the site is accurate and up-to-date. However, we are not liable for any possible misprints and reserve the absolute right to alter any and all information, text, images, video’s etc.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- The User acknowledges that the content (including but not limited to all information, text, images, video, audio etc.) of BoonsArt is subject to copyright and accordingly the User shall ensure that the content is solely used for the purpose of browsing and/or purchase and may not be copied, reproduced, rebroadcast or commercially exploited without the express written consent of BoonsArt.
5. Payment terms
- Prices are quoted in Euros. All payments are required in Euros.
- If you convert from a different currency, BoonsArt is not responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates, nor for any conversion costs which may be charged by your bank or preferred payment method. Those costs are for the User.
- Payment may be made via PayPal or bank transfer. If you place your order in our eBay shop, your only option is to pay via the eBay payment system.
- If you have opted to collect your order in person, payment may also be made in cash.
- BoonsArt reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- BoonsArt is not liable for any and all additional fees which may be incurred, including but not limited to import tax, Customs fees etc.
- Payment is expected within three (3) days after placing an order or after receiving a combined invoice. Failure to pay within this time period will result in the cancellation of your order.
- Repeated failure to pay will result in your account being blocked and you will no longer be able to place an order at boonsart.com or in the BoonsArt eBay shop.
- Should you wish to pay at a later date, please contact BoonsArt immediately and we will attempt to set up a payment plan.
- The ownership of the item(s) purchased passes to the User from BoonsArt once delivery has been made.
- The responsibility of the item(s) purchased, including any and all risks associated with shipment, passes to the User from BoonsArt once the order has been dispatched.
7. Shipping terms
- BoonsArt reserves the absolute right to use any postal carrier of our choice.
- BoonsArt is not responsible for the choice of network partners of said postal carriers outside the borders of The Netherlands.
- Shipping and handling fees are for the User.
- Shipping fees are based on the Dutch PostNL postal service. BoonsArt combines these with a packing & handling fee, resulting in our shipping rates.
- The User is responsible for any fees that might be charged by Customs in the country of destination.
- BoonsArt ships the majority of orders as REGISTERED mail. This means that the User receives a tracking code, which can be used to check the progress of the letter/parcel. This type of shipment is also insured against possible damage or loss.
- For cheaper items / orders (combined value of €10 or less), BoonsArt sometimes offers UNREGISTERED shipping. Using this option, the User will not receive any tracking information, nor is the order insured against damage or loss. As such, this type of shipping is not recommended. Unregistered shipping is entirely at the User’s own risk.
- BoonsArt will only ship out an order to address given when placing said order. BoonsArt will not accept any changes in shipping address once the order has been paid for.
- Your order will be dispatched within ten (10) working days once full payment has been received.
- Orders placed during the week up until 17:00 CET on Sundays, will be sorted on the following Monday and will be dispatched by Thursday. Orders placed after 17:00 CET will be dispatched the week after. You will receive a notification, and if applicable a tracking code, once your order has been shipped.
- BoonsArt is not responsible for parcels or letters being held by Customs in the country of destination.
- Collection of your order is possible strictly by appointment only (subject to availability). Please contact BoonsArt if you wish to collect your order in person.
8. Refund and Returns
- All sales are final and binding.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- You have the legal right to return an item within 14 days of delivery. Doing so will be at your own cost.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, on the condition that the item remains in the state in which it was sold to you, BoonsArt will refund you the value of the item only within 14 days. You will not be refunded the original shipping costs.
- In the case that the returned item does not remain in its original state, BoonsArt reserves the right to offer you a partial refund, or no refund at all if the item turns out to be unsalable.
- In the situation that BoonsArt is (partially) unable to fulfill your order, you will receive a partial or full refund (as applicable) within 14 days.
- A refund may be considered if an item has been grossly misrepresented. Any possible refund will be offered on the cost of the item(s) only. BoonsArt requires photographic proof of any alleged misrepresentation.
9. Availability of items
- All available items are as shown in the shop.
- Because of the nature of our merchandise and the uniqueness of each item, BoonsArt does not hold multiple copies per item (unless otherwise specified), nor are we able to predict our future stock.
- BoonsArt does not put items on reserve, nor do we hold new stock for any User.
- BoonsArt does not accept so-called “wish lists” from Users. If you are looking for a specific item, please check the shop regularly. BoonsArt cannot guarantee when and if any particular item will become available.
- You are free to stop using our services at any time.
- BoonsArt reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services when:
- You are in breach of our terms,
- You are a repeated non-payer,
- You are using our services in manner which would cause us legal liability,
- You are using our services in a disruptive manner (either to BoonsArt or other Users),
- You are using rude or threatening language in your correspondence.
- BoonsArt will, when applicable, inform you of our intention to terminate your account. However, BoonsArt reserves the right to terminate your account at our discretion without advance notice.
11. Notification of changes
- Changes in (privacy) law,
- Changes in (privacy) regulations,
- Improvement of our service.
- Any changes made will not be retroactively applicable; the most recent version of the Terms will be governing the relationship between BoonsArt and the Users.
- Account holders will be notified of any material changes via email, especially if they affect your rights and use of service.
- Continuation of use of our services constitutes an agreement to continue to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Should you have any questions, queries, or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Our contact address is: BoonsArt, Badhuisstraat 272, 2584 HN Den Haag, The Netherlands.
- BoonsArt is registered in The Netherlands as a commercial company, KVK 68458711.
- BoonsArt will endeavour to respond to any and all communication within 5 working days.